Healthy partnerships are the key to success at the Community Builders Foundation.
Significant partnerships that make the Dodson work:
- Community Residents – The Dodson community is anchored by building elders and peer-support advisors.
- Volunteers, Staff and Directors – A core team of volunteers, dedicated staff and Foundation directors serve the Dodson tenants every day.
- Community Service Agencies – Innovative social service providers go the extra mile and bring wellness through home visits and specialized community supports.
- Governing Agencies – Municipal, provincial and federal governing agencies provide networking links, rules and standards, strategic funding and research assistance.
- Investors and Donors – Donors and social entrepreneurs support operational and capital funding needs.