Healthy partnerships are the key to success at the Dodson Foundation.
Significant partnerships that make the Dodson work:
- Community Residents The Dodson community is anchored by building elders and peer-support advisors.
- Volunteers, Staff and Directors A core team of volunteers, dedicated staff and Foundation directors serve the Dodson tenants every day.
- Community Service Agencies Innovative social service providers go the extra mile and bring wellness through home visits and specialized community supports.
- Governing Agencies Municipal, provincial and federal governing agencies provide networking links, rules and standards, strategic funding and research assistance.
- Investors and Donors Donors and social entrepreneurs support operational and capital funding needs.